I have to say, this isn’t the MOST challenging ab exercises you might have done, but if you did it for long periods of time, it can cause your muscles to get pretty sore. This exercise targets the upper abdominal and the obliques. They are infact a great exercise to do if you are working on toning your oblique muscles.
How To –
- Step 1: Lie on your back on an exercise mat. With your arms straight at your sides, bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor between 18 and 24 inches apart.
- Step 2: Breathing out, crunch your ab slightly upward and sideways to the right a couple of inches until your right hand touches your right heel.
- Step 3: Hold briefly and then return to your starting position while inhaling.
- Step 4: Repeat on the left side.
- Do these for a minute (3 times)
- Take 30 second break in between reps.
Stay happy, stay healthy and HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE everybody! 🙂
If you like this post, give it a THUMBS-UP and subscribe to – www.facebook.com/stayfitchronicles