Most women I know shun away from weight training. Here’s why-
Me- Hey girl, why don’t you weight train?
Girl – Umm yeah. I know it’s good and all, but you know I do not wanna look like this-
Me- Umm…no you wont, unless you competing for a heavy weight championship, and pumping in loads of supplements and steroids and testosterone in your blood. This is how you might look if you do weight training-
Every women wants a ripped and defined body, but no one quite knows what to do, and what really works. And when they do know, they prefer sticking to the known and boring routine. Weight training is the answer if you are looking to get leaner. As we age, our muscle mass tends to decrease, and fat increases. That is why it is imperative to do weight training to maintain the muscle mass.
Here are the advantages of doing so-
- Improves coordination of muscles
- Helps to regress obesity and resolve metabolic disorders
- Increase strength and endurance in one’s body
- Weight training causes muscles to grow and pull increased amount of glucose from the bloodstream, cause lower blood sugar levels and decreased chances of diabetes.
- Weight training helps to melt away visceral fat that builds around organs in the body, decreasing cardiovascular diseases.
- Weight training reduces greatly the chances of joint pains, and keeps the bones healthy for the long haul.
AND THE BIGGEST BENEFIT OF ALL
- The more muscles you build, the more calories you will burn! MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
I need not say anything anymore 🙂 GO get your workout in, and make sure to incorporate weights!
Facebook page- www.facebook.com/stayfitchronicles